- ROSE facilitated the registration of 11,812 workers in the unorganized sectors with the welfare board of unorganized workers (street vendors, stone quarry workers, workers in brick kilns, gem cutting industries, mud pot makers, load men, etc) to avail the benefits.
- 346 members have availed the welfare board benefits meant for unorganized workers such as educational benefits, marriage benefits, death benefits, maternity benefits, etc.
- 45 dropout children were mainstreamed as a result of our constant motivation and facilitation among the parents and children.
- ROSE enabled the forum of the elected local bodies to impress the state government to delegate more powers to the grassroots democracies and allow them to act independently.
- 174 Dalit families were helped to approach the concerned Revenue officials to issue Pattas (land ownership title) to their 246 acres of lands, which were recovered from the private parties last year.
- ROSE facilitated 300 women to raise, maintain and utilize the same for their nutrition, health care aspects for their families as well as selling the herbals and medicinal plants to the herbal medicine production center run by ROSE at Thavoodhu Mill
- ROSE medicine production center and outpatient clinic at Thavoodhu mill helped 3995 patients to get traditional health care and medicines worth of Rs.32000 /- sold by the center.
- 2109 persons in the 15 target villages were helped to avail the free medical checkups and herbal medicines.
- 1,171 children studying in 5 schools were helped to raise school gardens, avail health checkups and herbal medicines.
- ROSE facilitated agitations against digging for Sethu Canal Project initiated by the Government of India, which wouldl endanger the livelihoods of the fishermen along the Tamil Nadu Coast.
- Bharathi Women Movement helped its women members to solve their problems related to dowry, marital conflicts, marital discord, love affair, pre-marital affair, maintenance, bigamy etc.
- 933 families in 6 coastal villages in Pudukottai coast were helped to avail relief materials under tsunami relief assistance.
- Fishing nets for 496 families, country boats to 80 families, repairing of 49 damaged boats, seed money of Rs.50000/-for women self-help groups for income generation activities, milching cows for 55 women, and flood relief to 160 families were distributed as tsunami recovery project.
- Fishing nets for 248 families (32 boat units), seed money of 4 lakhs to 100 women fish vendors, formation of task force in Vellakoil to face disaster situations first effort in Tamil Nadu Coast, were accomplsihed under tsunami rebuilding project.
- 20 free medical health checkup camps have been organized in Tranquebar Taluks coastal villages of Nagapattinam.
- 1475 unorganized workers were identified for the registration with the Welfare Board of Unorganized Workers in Tranquebar Taluk.
- ROSE has initiated the livelihoods rights campaign among the coastal communities, and motivating them for collective efforts to protect and promote their rights.
- 750 families of tenants living in Karnapatti, Nilayapatti, Kunnakudipatti and Perunchunai villages of Pudukottai district, gained ownership after a long struggle amidst stiff resistance from landowners.
- An influential politician in Kallupatti village, encroached the common irrigation tank and damaged the tank which submerged the lands of 75 Dalit farmer families of 100 acres and ROSE mobilized them and fought for the arrest the culprit and repairing the tank. 300 persons have been court arrested and released later during the struggle. The government repaired the tank and the culprit was arrested.
- 159 Dalit families have been lands for cultivation in Perungudi, Muna Sandhai and Poovampatti villages along with farm implements. Under the waste land development program the government recovered the lands again without any prior intimation. ROSE mobilized and struggled to stop the takeover. Now we have enabled the 159 Dalit families to develop the lands through sustainable farm practices such as reclamation, tilling, agro forestry through pot irrigation, hand pumps for watering the saplings, formation of farm ponds an compost application and made the lands greener and sustainable lands.